Hello, and welcome to our latest edition of trading news preview! Since you’re probably here to learn about next week’s top market highlights, let’s start with that first:
Source: DF Markets
Please be advised that a Bitcoin Cash (BCH) hard fork may take place soon due to a scheduled protocol upgrade.
Since this could significantly impact the cryptocurrency markets, we would like to draw your attention to how the upcoming hard fork may affect your open BCH positions.
The monetary policy season appears to be over… at least for now. But that doesn’t mean that the markets are standing still.
Au contraire, participants in the global economy should steal some extra time off their busy schedules as they will have to track multiple events at a time, some of which include:
– Year over year Consumer Price Index report (GBP);
– Unemployment rate statement (AUD);
– Month over month core retail sales report (USD).
The monetary policy streak from last week continues as we now expect two more from:
- The Reserve Bank of Australia;
- The Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
A FOMC statement is also included in next week’s markets agenda, as well as a few other notable events, all of which you can view in the detailed report below.
Winter is coming and, with it, some of the busiest 5 days we’ve seen since the heat of summer. For instance, next week is the week when:
– The Bank of Japan will release its monetary policy statement;
– The Bank of England will present a summary of their own monetary policy;
– BOE Gov Carney will hold a speech that could potentially spark volatility.
But we’re nowhere near the end of the list just yet. Discover what else is brewing on the global markets below.
Please be advised that due to the shift from Daylight Saving Time (DST) to standard time in Europe, trading hours of some CFD markets will be changed during the period 28 Oct – 02 Nov 2018.
Next week, the star of the perpetual motion picture that is the global markets is, no doubt, the Bank of Canada. On Wednesday, the Bank is expected to hold a press conference meeting, as well as disclose a fair chunk of market-shifting information, such as:
– Main and overnight rate statements
– Detailed monetary policy report
Find out what else is hot on the economic radar in our detailed briefing of next week’s events below.
Next week, some of the top events that are poised to steal the market spotlights include:
- Treasury Currency Report (USD);
- Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes (AUD);
- EU Economic Summit (EUR).
Ready to find out what else next week has in store for all financial aficionados?
Brew a cup of coffee, find a comfortable chair, and let’s dig right in.