Despite a week-long flurry of intense negotiations, Canada is still facing the possibility of being left out of NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement)—a trade pact on which depend 3/4 of the country’s exports and the livelihoods of 2.5 million Canadians.
Please be informed that due to the Labour Day holiday in the US on Monday, 3rd September, trading hours of some CFD markets will be changed as follows:
- Best Buy’s reported better than expected comparable sales growth of 6.2%
- Salesforce.com raised its FY19 revenue guidance to $13.175 billion
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s net revenue enjoyed 4% y/y growth
- Next week reporting Manchester United PLC, Marvell Technology Group Ltd and more
Source: Pexels.com | Photographer: Nicolas Postiglioni
Next week, we expect a shower of market-shifting economic events. Some examples include a Retail Sales m/m report (AUD), Manufacturing PMI report (GBP), and a Trade Balance statement (CAD). Please find the full list of events below.
Source: Pexels.com | Photographer: Jens Mahnke
We are pleased to inform you that we are expanding our range of financial instruments by adding 6 shares and a brand new ETF.
Please be informed that due to a bank holiday in the UK, on 27 August, Monday, the markets for the UK100/miniUK100 indices and UK shares will be closed.
- Lowe’s reported net earnings of $1.5 billion, plans to add 9 more stores to its chain
- Target achieved record comparable sales growth of 7.0%—the highest in 13 years
- Marine Harvest gathered a total of 78 346 GWE worth of seafood for Q2 2018
- Next week reporting Best Buy Co Inc, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co and more
Source: Pexels.com | Photographer: George Desipris